I don't know what else to say, you are the SWEETEST baby! You love to smile at anyone who will talk to you! This month you are standing on your own for a few seconds at a time, and even attempting to take a step when you want to be brave. You have also started talking a lot more. You can say DA-DA, and were saying Ba-Ba for Bamama when she was practicing with you daily:) You can say bye-bye and wave, which you LOVE to do!
Your other top tooth has finally broken through, so that makes two on top and two on bottom. A few weeks ago you decided that real food wasn't so bad after all. There are times when you will gobble up anything I put in front of you, and others when you are quite picky. You've had peas, chicken, rice, grapes, etc. I do still give you baby food pouches sometimes just because they are so convenient.
Most of your summer clothes are 12 months, so that's what we're wearing these days even though they are a tad big. We just ordered you size 4 diapers tonight since the 3's are getting snug. You drink between 3-4 bottles a day and love holding your own bottle, more so than I ever remember either of the girls doing. You prefer a nap around 8:30-9:00 and 1:00. Unfortunately, your morning nap sometimes gets pushed aside, which you don't love. If we are in the car, you will still catch a snooze, but you much prefer your crib.
As mentioned previously, you LOVE the outdoors. If a door is left opened or cracked you make a mad dash to try and escape before anyone catches you. You have also developed a strong will for the toys you want to play with and love to go after phones and remote controls. You have a huge fascination with wheels, I guess it's a boy thing. Gold cart tires, wagon wheels, bicycle wheels, cooler wheels, truck wheels, stroller wheels, you don't care. You just love to spin them, and it's so fun to watch you play with them. We even bought you your first "boy toy" last week (a John Deer tractor) because we have watched your fascination so much.
I think you might just be our curly headed baby. The picture below shows that sweet curl in back. Of course the humidity definitely gives it a little help.
I really can't say it enough, you are so sweet and interactive. Your smiles brighten our days more than you will ever be able to imagine. Happy 10 months baby boy. May the next 2 go by VERY SLOWLY!











No comments:
Post a Comment