Friday, June 13, 2014

Anderson at 8 and 9 months

Buddy, let me start by saying that just because I am so far behind on your monthly posts doesn't mean I don't love you to pieces. As you can tell from Mommy's mad catch up on the blog, it has been quite busy around here lately. The pictures below are from around your 8 month birthday. We didn't do the official sticker and picture thing, but I have faith you will forgive me. I'll do my best to rehash your life the last two months.
You turned 8 months right around Easter. As you can see, you were sitting up really well and started crawling everywhere. At this point your crawling was not just to get to a toy, but rather room to room and into EVERYTHING. You were pulling up well on furniture and toys and beginning to cruise around things. Every time I would try to give you something besides baby food, you would completely gag and throw up, so I finally stopped because I was tired of wearing it. :)
You got a really nasty cold right at 8 months that lasted almost a week and a half. You were wheezing and pitiful. We continued your nebulizer we got from your cold around 6 months until we were out of medicine. Thankfully, we finally got our smiling happy boy back and we were so glad you were feeling better. Your top two teeth had been swollen at the top of your mouth so we know that didn't help the whole situation.


You turned 9 months May 13. As you can tell from the pictures, you have fallen in love with the outdoors during this warmer weather. Your sisters ADORE you. Harper always makes certain that your toes are nice and clean, free of any lent. Payton always makes sure that you are so happy and loves doing new things with you like taking you down the slide (just look at those precious hands holding on to their brother). One of your top teeth began to push through, but the other was just still aggravating you. I think your hair grew a lot this month and we even noticed a little curl here and there. You were standing extremely steady while holding onto something this month and moving a lot faster as you cruised around furniture. 
You wear anywhere from 6 month pajamas and 12 month clothes. Whatever we can find that all of these gracious people have passed down to us. You are still in size 3 diapers and not liking solid foods anymore than you did at 8 months. Dr. Williams says not to rush you. You will gobble up some baby food though! You also still love 4 bottles a day, about 7 ounces each time.

You are always giving everyone smiles.

I call you my wild man. Can you see why? You think you are as big as your sisters and are into everything. I love it, and obviously you do too!

We went to the dr. when you were about 9.5 months. Thankfully, there were no shots this go around. Dr. Williams told us that you look as perfect as can be, which we already knew. Harper went with us while sissy was at Cheer Camp and was such a big helper keeping you happy and telling Dr. Williams all about your tricks. You really started babbling with "ba" and "da" this month.  Your stats were:
Weight: 19lb. 11oz. 47%
Heigh: 27.7 in. 17%
Head: 18.2 in. 80%

We are just so thankful for you and all of the joy you bring to our family. It may have taken mommy 3 months to get this up, but hopefully you realize we have had lots of snuggles and playtime in that 3 months that are more important than updating a silly old blog. :) 



No comments: