Friday, June 13, 2014

Payton's Dance Recital

The day after preschool graduation was Payton's dance recital. She had been looking forward to it for some time. I'm not sure if she was more excited about the costume or that I let her wear a little make up!

Our beautiful ballerina!

Harper found a way to entrain herself while we were waiting on the performance to begin. She used Grandadd's walking stick as a microphone. She also cracked us up trying to dance along with the dancers during the performances. She is ready for her turn!

When they opened the curtains, Payton was front and center! Although I know she does great in class, I was a little worried how she would do on stage. She doesn't really like people watching her and gets stage fright very easily. She did awesome! She didn't skip a beat!



Harper was ready to take her flowers and get hugs!








We couldn't have been more proud of our sweet girl! 

No comments: