For her birthday, Nana and Pop gave Payton money for the AHS Cheer Camp! She had been looking forward to it for a while. Payton has really grown up so much lately in her social skills of meeting people and speaking to people she does know. I was really worried about her being introverted and not enjoying it because she didn't know anyone in her group. That wasn't the case at all. She ended up knowing several friends, plus she jumped right in introducing herself to new ones! I am SO proud of her for this! Back to cheer, she was super excited. I think when she found out her cheerleaders name was Peyton, that made it even better. The spend 3 days learning cheers, jumps and dances. On Thursday they invited the parents for a little showcase performance. She did excellent and we enjoyed seeing everything that she learned.
August updates
1 week ago







No comments:
Post a Comment