Sunday, July 6, 2014

Harper's Interview at 3

I have always said that I wanted to do a short interview with them on their birthday and see how it changes from year to year. I actually did it with Harper this year, but I will say some of her inattentiveness might have kicked in. Her favorite thing to do with her sister and her favorite book might have just been the first thing she looked at. OH well! Here goes...

  • What is your favorite color? pink
  • What is your favorite food? pizza and milk and some chicken
  • What is your favorite toy? babies
  • What is your favorite movie? Toy Story
  • What is your favorite tv show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
  • What is your favorite book? Princess
  • What is your favorite animal? pets
  • What is your favorite song? James 1:17 "Every Good Gift"
  • What is your favorite restaurant? any restaurants 
  • What is your favorite vegetable? carrots
  • What is your favorite fruit? pineapple
  • What is your favorite place to visit? to school
  • Who is your best friend? Lacie
  • What’s your favorite thing to do with (sister)? cook with her
  • What’s your favorite thing to do with (brother)? hug him
  • What’s your favorite thing to do with Dad? go on the boat with him
  • What’s your favorite thing to do with Mom? watch our shows
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? go to Kindergarten
  • What makes you happy? sharing toys

No comments: