We celebrated sweet Harper's 3rd birthday with a splash! Nothing screams summer birthday like sprinklers, a slip and slide, and good ole' baby pools.
Harper was so excited about her upcoming birthday and party. She was counting down the days (or hours, whichever she chose to say) and couldn't wait until her special day.
Sheri' made some cute and special treats for her party.
Great Bamama loved getting some Anderson love!
She's going to get you!
I was really worried about keeping approximately 20 kids entertained for this shindig, but I think they all had a pretty good time.
An hour and a half of water balloon filling was gone in all of about 4 minutes.
How harper shows her three fingers for how old she is. Who knows where she learned that!
We had the cute cupcakes, but I was afraid that we would need more cake to accommodate everyone. She picked out this cake herself and you would think that it was the most special cake ever if you asked her. Gosh, I love this girl!
I just had to include this picture. I looked over to Harper licking the blanket. She accidentally spilled her cupcake, and didn't want to waste any icing. She has some serious problem solving skills, I tell you!
Happy Birthday to our sweet Harper Lynn! I just can't believe what a big girl that you have become. You have grown and matured so much this past year and even the last few months. Your obedience has come leaps and bounds with progress, you are hilarious, and you can always find the perfect things to say or do that just make our hearts smile. Thank you for making life more fun. I look forward to all that three has in store...although, don't let it go too fast!




















No comments:
Post a Comment