Monday, December 9, 2013

Annual Pumpkin Patch Trip

I promise I haven't given up on the blog. Our Internet connection is absolutely terrible at home. I can promise you that my lack of posting isn't from a lack of trying. Each time I try and it just times out, I get irritated, stop trying, you get the point.
 
All this to say, it is now December and I'm blogging about the pumpkin patch visit at the end of October. Better late than never. We had a busy October this year and didn't make it until the weekend before Halloween. I must say, the temperatures in the mid 60's sure beat the 80's that we've endured in the past. It was such a fun day, as always!
We went back to DreamField Farms this year and it didn't dissappoint. I will let the pictures do the talking.











 
Shockingly enough, both girls decided that they wanted their faces painted. You can see the reluctant faces, but they loved the finished product! If I remember correctly Harper chose a pumpkin and Payton chose a flower.


All this money to go to the pumpkin patch and our girls are out there picking flowers. Payton loved telling us about how she had learned about the life cycle of a pumpkin a few weeks earlier at school.




We were tired after a long, fun day. Our very last stop was the inflatables and then it was time to head home and nap in the car.

 

No comments: