Monday, December 9, 2013

Trick or Treating

Daddy carved us a pumpkin the night before trick-or-treating.

Around Halloween I posted some pictures from Trunk or Treat and fall parties at school. Our sweet ballerinas were ready for the real deal, trick or treating. I realize I'm a little biased, but aren't those the prettiest ballerinas you've ever seen?

Some of our sweet friends had a little party before heading out so we made a stop by there.

Our little pumpkin. Sweetest. thing.


Every ballerina needs some energy!

We then headed to Grady and Vicki's house for our annual Halloween get together full of eating and trick-or-treating.


Harper had been a little scared of most everything. Even when she saw the scarecrows in the stores, she would say "I scared." This was her face when someone thought it would be funny to scare her.

The best we could get.







Harper was a little hesitant to go to some of the doors, but she quickly got the hang of it!

No comments: