Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Party

We had Harper's birthday party at the lake. Of course we had record highs that weekend reaching above 100, but luckily we had reserved the clubhouse with air conditioning and fans. Even though I didn't start planning the decor until about a week before, I think it turned out really cute. We just went with a beachy/summer theme. The banner doesn't show up well in this picture but it was super cute along with the fruit display. My fabulous husband made the pineapple flowers, impressive isn't he?
I LOVE this pouty lip.




All five grandchildren in one picture. Impressive! It's not perfect but no one is screaming either!

Harper had lots of family to help her celebrate.



We all ate some yummy BBQ thanks to Bamama!






We played with balloons.

I did a picture banner from each month. So sweet to see how she has grown each month.


Swim time!

Little fish!

Haisley even took a dip in the lake!



Daddy giving Harper her very own cake!


Pinkalicious????



Oh my!
This is yummy!


CRASHED! After only a 45 minute nap and hours of partying, our birthday girl finally crashed around 4:30.
Since no energy was left for presents, we did that on her actual birthday. Of course big sister was there to help every step of the way.


Thank you so much to everyone who helped make Harper's first birthday so special!

No comments: