Sunday, August 10, 2014

Meet the Teacher

Well, the time has come! Our big girl is starting kindergarten tomorrow and I just can't believe it. She had meet the teacher last Thursday night. Jonathan brought her to my classroom beforehand so I could see her and get some love. She was super excited at this point and couldn't wait to meet Mrs. Fields (although she had already met her, she didn't know she would be her teacher at that point). She doesn't really know anyone in her classroom, but I think that could also be good to make new friends. Mrs. Fields is precious and we are so thankful that she will be loving our baby girl this year.


Apparently she froze up as soon as she entered her classroom. This face in the frame cracks me up. I know her thoughts exactly, "Why in the world am I putting my face in a frame? You are supposed to put a picture in there."

Precious Mrs. Fields.

We are ready for a great year in Kindergarten!

No comments: