Sunday, August 3, 2014

Anderson at 11 months

Our biggest milestone this month is that we have a WALKER! He's been stepping since about 10.5 months, but I can say that right around his 11 month birthday he was probably 75% walking and 25% crawling. I do have to say that I think he is happier now that he's walking and feels like he can go and play with the big kids.


He's sleeping great these days. He prefers to be in bed around 7:30 and will sleep until at least around 6:30. There are times that he just lies in his bed and talks (so I let him) and will fall back to sleep until around 7:30. I have been trying to push him towards one nap a day with the transition of preschool coming up. He gets extremely tired around 11, so I just try to feed him an early lunch, which typically gives him a burst of energy until around 12. Since we've been doing that, he's been taking one long afternoon nap about 3 hours. 

He's still taking a bottle, but becoming less and less interested. He's pretty much down to three per day now, and doesn't have to have one right at bedtime. He's explored lots of new foods, and loves to feed himself, rather than have someone to feed him.
Although I am just now posting this at 11.5 months, I did write this about 2 weeks ago. I've been fighting trying to upload these pictures. 


No comments: