Saturday, July 20, 2013

Let the countdown begin!

We're now officially less than a month away from the arrival of baby boy! I've been working like crazy this past week to wash clothes, clean the house, and organize everything. Thanks to a sweet friend and sister in law, he actually has some clothes to wear. I even got all of the baby toys washed and assembled. We are ready! He still doesn't have a name and his poor room is pretty bare. If anyone feels the desire to come decorate, please come see us!
The uncertainty of my due date is driving me crazy. Basically, I could be anywhere from 36 to 39 weeks at this point. Officially I'm 36. At 35.5 weeks I was almost 1 cm, 50% effaced, and he's definitely head down. He's a wild man doing jumping jacks and I've had some mild contractions, but obviously nothing too exciting. We've been staying super busy around here trying to squeeze in as much fun, play dates, trip to Callaway, etc as possible before those activities get a tad more difficult in a few weeks. Payton is having a hard time understanding that we don't know exactly when baby brother will be born. I just tell her we are waiting on God to surprise us! All in all, baby brother is welcome anytime (as long as he's fully developed)! We can't wait to become a family of 5!

No comments: