Monday, August 12, 2013

Tomorrow is the big day!

If all goes as planned, we will officially become a family of 5 tomorrow!!! It hasn't really sunk in yet and I'm not sure when it will. We are scheduled to be induced at   7 AM. Although being induced isn't necessarily my choice of how things would pan out, I can feel my maternity leave ticking away as we speak. I was 1 cm at my 35-37 week checks. Finally at 38 weeks I was 2cm and today (at 39 weeks) I was 2.5-3cm. Hopefully since he has continued to progress and I have had inconsistent contractions for some time now it won't make for too hard of a day. 

Sweet baby brother still doesn't have a name. Jonathan thinks I have it all planned in my head, but I really don't! Hopefully when we see him something will fit perfectly. The girls are super excited, especially Payton since she seems to get it all a little more. She has been asking me for weeks when baby brother was going to come out of my belly, so when I told her today that we will get to meet him tomorrow she was elated. I have no doubt that both of those sweet girls will make the best big sisters ever! Hopefully this time tomorrow night we will be holding our new bundle of joy! 

No comments: