Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tiger in Training

We took Payton to watch Auburn play Ole Miss for her first Auburn football game. I have to admit, we were a little worried. She did awesome and enjoyed every minute of the whole experience.

Dressed and ready to go cheer on the Tigers!

Taking in all the commotion heading into the stadium.

We got to our seats about 30 minutes before kick off. We didn't want to miss any of the pregame, especially the eagle flying. Payton loved watching the band and Aubie. She was so excited during the pre game show that I was a little worried when the football players came out. She wanted to know where the band was going. She quickly caught on to cheering and loved every minute. We really went with no expectations, just wanting to see how it would go. It was rather windy and chilly that evening. We made it through the half time show and figured it would be better to leave before she got too tired and cold. We had so much fun experiencing her first game with her. I think she enjoyed a little undivided attention too while Bamama and Grandaddy took care of Harper at home. It brings back so many memories of going to games when I was little. I can't wait to take her to more in the future!



At least she can say that we won the first game she attended. War eagle!

No comments: