Payton wanted to start out on the inflatables. She had a blast. As a matter of fact, I'm not even sure if she aware that we went to the pumpkin patch still or not, or if we just went to play on the big slide.

Next we headed down to the pumpkin patch to pick out our pumpkin. As we were going to get in line, Harper decided that he had enough of the sun and the heat. Sweet mom stayed back on the porch with her so that both Jonathan and I could go with Payton to pick out a pumpkin.
We went in the barn to let Payton see the horses, rabbits, and goats. She wasn't so sure about the horses at first, but she warmed up pretty quickly.


It was HOT by this point. Of course Payton wanted to find the perfect pumpkin. She kept telling us that she wanted a "little bitty tiny one." FINALLY we picked one out and we were on our way back to the building. Unfortunately, I somehow don't have any pictures of Bamama and Grandaddy, but I promise they were there!

Until next year... I can't imagine that we will have two little ones running around at that point. Hopefully we can try for a cooler day!







No comments:
Post a Comment