Sunday, November 6, 2011

Farewell

Jonathan departed ways from DADSVN (Dad's Van) last week. It has been quite the joke the past three years that my wonderful-doesn't fear to be different-husband drives a mini van. Before we traded it in, I told him to be sure to get a picture to keep memories. I have to admit, it was a good and practical car, just not what every 25 year old mom wants to drive. I won't say that I will never drive one, because the day may come, but for now we are no longer a mini van family. I don't think he's shed any tears yet, but I'm just waiting.

Just kidding, honey! You know I love you and your Dad's van. I love that you drove it proud and took our little ones where they needed to go. Payton wasn't thrilled when she realized that we didn't have it anymore either.

No comments: