




We continued with the farm theme at Chase's birthday on the 3rd. Payton was not in the best of moods at the party, therefore we don't have many good pictures of her. I honestly think that she enjoyed the juice box more than anything!


Lastly, we celebrated Kayden's birthday party today. Jonathan wasn't able to go, so I was trying to play photographer and make sure Payton was behaving. Payton was thrilled when we arrived to find that her best friend, Sophie, would be in attendance. It was neat to watch Kayden, Payton, and Emmerson play (and argue) together with the toys. It's just a reminder of how much they have grown! Kaitlyn did a fabulous job with the cute decorations and cake.
I think we are done celebrating birthdays for a little while. Now we are just gearing up for Easter next weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment