Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Weekend

We went to the same egg hunt at Town Creek Park that we went to last year. Payton wasn't so sure when everyone took off all at once, but she quickly got the hang of it. Notice the neck hold strategy...cracks me up!




Saturday night we dyed eggs.




Sunday after church we headed to Bamama's house to enjoy spending time with some of my family. We decided to try a little photo shoot when we got there. Please pay close attention to Payton's pink dress up pearls that she insisted were so beautiful and matched her dress. She told Jonathan Sunday morning, "I'm gorgeous, daddy!" Of course he agreed! The first few pictures cracked me up because these are some of the facial expressions that we see from her on a regular basis.









We then headed to Trippi and Lisa's house for a quick stop to visit with Pawpaw. Of course I didn't take my camera inside to grab a picture! We then headed to Nana and Pop's for a quick egg hunt. I cannot stand the pictures of me below, but since it's not all about me, I decided to include them anyways. If I could only work Photoshop this would be a lot easier!



By 4:30 I think all three of us were so exhausted. As blessed as we are to have our family all right here, it sometimes makes for crazy holidays. By the time we make our rounds to see everyone, we are all so tired we can't see straight. Besides being tired, it was a wonderful Easter and we enjoyed the wonderful company of our families!

No comments: