Today is the day that I have been dreading for quite a while now. I am returning to work tomorrow, and it makes me sick to my stomach just thinking about it. I know everything will be fine, and I know that she will be in great hands that will love her all day long. However, selfishly I don't want to leave her for a minute. I know that it is going to be so hard to get back into the swing of things, muchless function throughout the day wishing I was with her. I need to do a lot of cleaning today, but I have decided the mess will still be here next week. I am going to enjoy every minute with her today.
Jonathan and I were talking about some of our favorite things about our sweet little girl last night. Some of the things that we love are:
-tummy naps (when she sleeps on our chest), it is the sweetest thing in the world
-her little looks that give us a glimpse of her personality
-the way she stretches, especially right after she gets out of her carrier
-when she listens to us talk to her, it's like she understands every word that we are saying







3 comments:
Iknow it will be VERY hard for you - I remember. Just know that between myself, Nana, and anyone else who helps care for her, she will always be with someone who loves her.
Isn't it hard to remember life without her now. She is a beautiful gift from God. You and Jonathan(and Mollie) have blessed our families with an angel.
Love Bamama
Aw. I know you will miss your time with her. At least you have the weekend to look forward to spending time with her.
Dear Payton, I know it was hard for mom to leave you for her first day back at work but she knows you'll be well-taken care of when she's at school. I'm counting down the days until I get to keep you when Bamama is busy --- I get two days this week!
You are a special blessing to all who know you, but especially to our family. We love you, Payton.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment