We celebrated lots of birthdays this weekend. Payton's one month birthday was Saturday, Nana's was also Saturday, and Jonathan's birthday was Sunday. Payton's birthday present to daddy was sleeping almost 6 hours in her crib last night. (Mommy sure hopes this can become a trend!!!)
Our sweet girl is growing so much! I cannot believe that she is already a month old. I know that everyone says time flies, but now I have such a better understanding of that phrase. It makes me sad that time is flying so quickly and that the early newborn days are coming to an end, but in the same aspect I am loving seeing her change every day. She has a new fascination with lights. It's amazing how attentive and alert she has become in the past week. We go to the dr. on Tuesday for her one month appointment and I am very interested to see how much weight she has gained.
Her umbilical cord FINALLY fell off. It actually fell of Saturday morning. This thing has been hanging on for dear life...we didn't think it was ever going to go anywhere. We were finally able to give her a good bath last night and rinse her down good. It sure did make the whole process easier.
Payton loved getting to play with Ella this weekend. Jennifer and Doug came up for Jonathan and Karen's birthdays. It's amazing how much bigger Ella is, and to think in a few short months Payton will be that size. I can't wait to see these two grow up together.







No comments:
Post a Comment