Friday, March 13, 2009

3 Weeks
















It is hard to believe that Payton will be three weeks old tomorrow. She is already changing so much! We are still working on getting on a sleeping schedule, but we are making slow progress. I have to remind myself that she is only 3 weeks old and we will get there. She is staying awake more during the day. She loves to listen to you talk to her and even pays attention to some of her toys now. We spend our days going on walks, hanging out at home, and getting out of the house as much as possible. Payton is always such a good girl when we get out and about. She loves her carrier, and as long as she doesn't need anything, she's out! When Jonathan comes home at night, she usually goes straight to his arms and doesn't move from there until time for bed. I am just trying to soak up every minute of this stage because I know it will fly by far too quickly. It is hard to believe that I will be returning to work in just 2 short weeks. For now, I'm just going to have as much fun with her as possible!

1 comment:

Nana said...

My Sweet Payton, What a blessing you are to all of us. I can't believe you'll be 3 weeks old tomorrow. Nana hates to miss seeing you for one day because you're changing so much every day. Your Mom and Dad are very lucky to have you (as we all are), but you're also very lucky --- you have wonderful parents. I'm sure you already know that by now though. Just remember that Nana and Pop love you very much. Love, Nana