For all you who don't care to hear about my child's bowel movements...stop reading now.
PAYTON POO-POOED IN THE POTTY TODAY! First let me say that by no means are we potty training, and after reading Amanda's posts this past week I don't think I want to go there any time soon! However, Payton is obsessed with the potty. She constantly says, "potty" "tee-tee" "poo poo." I have put her on the potty a few times and she's not crazy about it (probably partially because I don't have a potty seat yet and she feels like it is going to swallow her whole). Besides the point...today when I picked her up from mom's house she stood at the door of the bathroom saying potty over and over again. Mom jumped up and took her in there to sit on the potty (she does have a potty seat by the way- I win mom of the year for that one). After a few minutes, she went poo-poo! Of course we clapped and cheered and she got a treat (I'm not sure if that's the correct thing to do or not). Later this afternoon when we got home she did the same thing....and she went again! I am definitely not ready for all of this.
August updates
1 week ago







No comments:
Post a Comment