Tuesday, July 21, 2009

5 months




Our baby girl is five months old today! Seriously, where does the time go? I didn't realize how much she has grown this summer until I went back looking at pictures the other day. She is becoming such a big girl! As mentioned in a previous post, she is almost sitting up by herself now. She loves to sit where she can look around and check things out, especially so she can watch Mollie. Very rarely is she content just cuddling in you lap these days. She is really enjoying playing with new toys that sing and light up. We started her on fruits and vegetables last month and have yet to find anything that she doesn't like. I love to watch her face at the first bite. I often think about how terrible it would be to not know what you are eating until it entered your mouth. Can you imagine? However, I get a kick out of it. She can now roll over both ways, although going from her stomach to back can still be a little difficult sometimes. She often gets mad and ends up scooting forward across the floor instead of rolling over. I love that I can just look at her and smile and her face lights up. She just has that ability to turn a bad mood around instantly. Oh, and by the way, she is so stinking excited to have Ella in Auburn starting this weekend! YAY!!

No comments: