We had such a wonderful weekend celebrating the 4th! So much fun in fact, that I took very few pictures because I was too busy relaxing! Payton is getting very used to boat rides and loved sitting in the water at the beach area. I was able to get out on a float and soak up some sun for a short time, which is what I have been dying to do for weeks now. We got to spend time with both of our families. We didn't make it to the fireworks at Kowaliga because of a little someone, but we did get to enjoy the park fireworks from the boat with the Walton family. Thank you so much to everyone who came, we had a great time! I guess I should also say thanks mom and dad for letting us all crash your place. :)


Notice Payton's face in this picture. She is trying to figure out why Chase and Ella got a cookie for sitting for the picture and she got NOTHING!

Payton is becoming less and less impressed with hew play mat, swing, and bouncer. She has discovered a few new toys in the past week.


Ella and Payton sacked out after partying hard at Laredo's!
1 comment:
Jonathan and Ashley, you're going to be in trouble when Payton gets a little older. Just look at those beautiful blue eyes and you'll know that she's going to get whatever she wants, when she wants it. Well, okay, maybe she already does! She is beautiful!
Post a Comment