Jonathan and I went on our anniversary trip to Vegas this week and got back yesterday. We had such a good time just hanging out together. We were talking, and it has been since our first anniversary that just the two of us went on vacation together. We both missed Payton terribly, but were able to enjoy ourselves knowing that she was in excellent hands. Thank you Bamama, Grandaddy, Great-Bamama, Nana and Pop for taking care of Payotn and loving her while we were gone.
As for the trip, I must admit that Vegas was different than I expected. We had so much fun just going in all of the hotels and casinos. We were able to go to two shows while we were there and enjoys lots of food (now I have to work on getting all of that off!) Both of our legs are still sore from all the walking that we did. Did I mention that it was HOT? So maybe all of the walking and sweating compensated for the eating we did. Jonathan and I decided that we were definitely rednecks as we walked through the Bellagio with our Walgreen's bag full of soft drinks and Fruit Loops. The prices of things were a little outrageous. The way I figure is I might have looked like a redneck, but atleast I am twenty dollars richer for it. :)







No comments:
Post a Comment