Monday, June 8, 2009

Lovin' the lake

After getting home from Las Vegas, we were home just enough time to wash clothes and repack for the lake. It was Payton's first time to spend the weekend at the lake and she was such a good girl. She went tubing (on the porch of course)and she loved it. This was her little hangout while we were outside. Doesn't she look happy?

Next, Daddy was determined to get her on the boat. While I was afraid the entire time that someone was going to call DHR, I caved and let her go. A girl at school told me that she had her little girl on a boat by Payton's age which made me feel a little better. She got to wear her life jacket that the Easter bunny brought. We didn't go far and Daddy didn't go too fast. I wasn't able to capture her smile on camera, but she did seem to like it. She got a little fussy, but I think that was mostly due to the hiccups.




On another note, this child is so close to rolling over it's ridiculous. Maybe we will get there soon!

No comments: