Our sweet Anderson turned 2 on August 13. His actual birthday turned out to be a quite a nightmare. The grandparents had come over that evening with pizza to celebrate when we got a devastating phone call. Our sweet Connie very unexpectedly went to be with Jesus. I realize I'm starting his birthday post with this, but I know it will be something we always remember about his 2nd birthday. Connie was a very special person. She was the life of the party, always went out of her way to make you feel special, and worked harder than anyone I know. She loved her babies and was going to go to the ends of the Earth to give them the best life possible. We remember Connie always, but I know we will also especially remember her as we think about Anderson's birthday. She is loved and missed dearly.
Due to such tragic news, we decided to postpone his birthday party. We were still determined to have a little get together for our boy. One random Sunday in September we were able to let him play on the farm as we originally intended. Just as we expected, he loved every minute.
I'm pretty impressed with my husband's mad cupcake skills if I must say so myself!
We definitely took this time to be thankful for each moment.




















No comments:
Post a Comment