Sunday, February 1, 2015

Payton at 5 years 11 months

GASP! I can't handle it. Almost six.
Likes: school, turkey and mayonnaise sandwiches, art, writing, gymnastics, being sassy, fixing her own hair, reading, choosing her clothes against her mother's will, snuggling, playing outside, fruit, orange juice, smiling, laughing, loving on babies, sweets, being social, gymnastics

Dislikes: being hot, most forms of carbohydrates (other than her turkey sandwiches), feeling seams in clothing and socks, having to hurry and do anything

Note* The cast is gone!! I must admit, she did far better than I ever thought she would while she had it. She really didn't complain at all and just kept trucking right along as though she wasn't going to let anything slow her down. Her determination carried her through and she figured out a way to remain her independent self. We officially have been released from the orthopedic Dr. and all is well!

This sweet girls has truly come out of her shell the past several months since starting school. She barely shows her shyness anymore, she loves running and playing outdoors, writes and draws on countless papers each day, and has become such a BIG girl I can't stand it. She amazes us daily with her intelligence and compassionate heart. Her curiosity is at an all time peak and she wants an explanation for everything-hence the intelligence. She is rocking kindergarten and loving every single minute of learning and making new friends. She is such a great leader to her brother and sister and tends to them with such a caring spirit.

Payton Olivia- we are so proud of you and the sweet, precious girl you are. I am amazed by you in so many ways- your faith, caring heart, love for learning, and so much more! Watching you grow into such a big girl has been so hard to swallow at times, but your Daddy and I are just amazed at the person you have become. We know your beautiful smile and caring heart will make a huge impact on others throughout your life.

No comments: