We went to Vicki and Grady's for what has become our annual Halloween night event. She had chili dogs cooked, kids were dressed, and adults ready to hand out candy. This year we had two Auburn cheerleaders and Aubie.
This is the best I could get of our Auburn crew.
Little man actually walked up to one or two houses.
He was so excited about this house because they have fun lights and decorations. I told them not to worry about giving him candy, but they came through with animal crackers! What a treat!
Payton is an old pro at this by now.
Harper was hysterical!!! Every single house we went to, she would come sprinting back to us at the road, "MAMA, MAMA, I GOT CANDY!" It's as though she was totally shocked every single time that all you had to do was say Trick or Treat and they put candy in your bag. She was so enthusiastic and had us laughing all night.
After about 10 houses we made our way back to Grady and Vicki's and the party where the kids helped pass out candy and had fun playing together!













No comments:
Post a Comment