Saturday, May 4, 2013

Easter

We started Easter activities on Saturday night dying eggs at Nana and Pops house. Both girls took it very seriously.

We got up the next morning and made it to early church. Payton spied what the Easter bunny left just before we got out the door. Harper wasn't interested at all because she wasn't quite ready to get up and going. Instead, Payton told Harper all about the fun things she got. They both got new swimsuits. Payton got a t-ball set and Harper got a bubble gun like Payton's so now they can each have one.


After church I attempted pictures in the front yard. It was really sun at that time and the girls of course weren't wanting to cooperate.






I was trying to get Harper to look at me so I told her to play peek-a-boo. This is what I got from Payton.


After naps we went to Nana and Pop's house for an egg hunt and Easter dinner. Harper was a pro at egg hunting at this point and took it just as seriously as the big kids. 








No comments: