Jonathan got to take his girl out for a date night last night. Payton. You didn't think it was me did you? We have long forgotten what a date night entails. He ended up with two tickets to the game. Since we had somewhere to go Friday night, I wasn't crazy about leaving them for another night. We decided to ask Payton if she wanted to go instead and she quickly said yes! The tickets were in the Beckwith Club so the availability of all the ice cream, popcorn, and sprite may or may not have swayed her decision. We quickly got her dressed and they were on their way. Jonathan said she was the life of the party up there cheering, dancing and yelling "war eagle!" They even came home with a box of goodies from the sweet ladies. They sent her home with the tiger balloon center piece, the huge mylar tiger balloon (for her sister), shakers, a to go plate, etc. I think they both had a blast! In the fourth quarter they walked all the way around to see Nana and Pop. I guess it's a good thing she was oblivious to the fact that the game was atrocious! Harper and I enjoyed some good quality time together also. After running some errands, we came home and read books without any interruptions. That's impossible to do when sister is around. After her bedtime I graded papers and did my best not to pay attention to the game. All in all, I think everyone had a great night and we were reminded how important it is to spend time with each child individually.
August updates
1 week ago








No comments:
Post a Comment