Saturday, October 13, 2012

Pumpkin Patch 2012

Going to the Pumpkin Patch was a tradition we started the year Payton was born and I look forward to it more and more every year I think. I just knew that the girls were going to love it this year. We planned to go on the most "fallish" day since every year we have been it's been around 90 degrees. We all loaded up and headed to Dreamfield Farms last Sunday. We were so excited that Aunt Ashley, Uncle Mark, and Haisley came along with us. Bamama, Grandaddy, and Great Bamama also came along for the ride. What a fun family day :)

Of course mommy took the opportunity to try to get a picture of these two together.

Sweet Haisley.





Sweet sisters. Payton was trying to get Harper to look at the bunnies. Look at that arm around her sister. Love. them.

I didn't get a picture of the cows, but Harper LOVED them. She didn't want to leave and kept saying "MMMMMM"

Sunflower girl. I would have loved a picture of both of them in front of the flowers but this was about the part where Harper starting melting down.

Until she found the tractors.

An attempt of us with the kiddos.

Harper wouldn't look at the camera because she was too busy watching the tractor.


Harper loved picking up all of the pumpkins in the patch.


Harper wasn't so sure about it at first, but Payton loved the corn box.

We made Payton save the inflatables for last. She of course loved them.

Monday night we painted out pumpkins. Except Harper was more interested in reading Brown Bear so Payton painted both.

Until next year...

No comments: