Sunday, September 16, 2012

Farewell Summer



This summer was absolutely perfect! It was a great combination of staying home and being lazy, but on the go just enough to constantly have something to look forward to. We had weekly play dates with several of my friends from school. It is such a huge blessing to me that not only do I work with people who are amazing, but their kids are also! We have quite a few babies between all of us. We decided to celebrate the end of summer we would have a cook out with some of our summer buddies. It was a little chaotic with so many kids (Payton being the oldest there), but it was a blast. There were a few who were unable to come. Like I said, words can't describe how thankful I am to have these amazing people in our lives!

No comments: