Monday, June 18, 2012

11 Months

Harper hit her 11 month milestone the first day we were are Disney. I feel like within that week she grew up so much!

Size: we will got to the doctor and have stats next month, size 3 diapers, anywhere from 9-18 months clothes depending on style and brand (we are trying to get as much use out of Payton's cute summer outfits as possible)

Eating: Having only two teeth hasn't stopped her for a minute from eating. Everyone laughs that she is our little eater. While on vacation, it became quite the joke to see how much Harper would eat at each meal. Also on the trip she decided that baby food was no longer interesting and she only wanted the good stuff. So much for me buying up pouches of baby food for easy "on the go" meals. She of course loves fruit more than anything but unlike Payton, seems to be our meat eater.

Tricks: She was taking steps around 10.5 months, but right around her 11 month birthday she really started walking everywhere (hence me saying she grew up within a week). She's doing a lot of babbling, some of which I think she is attempting to make words, and sometimes I have no clue what she is trying to say. She has bye-bye, dada, mama, ba- (ball), than-you (thank you) and a few others I am sure I am forgetting.

Sleeping: She still sleeps about 10-11 hours per night and much prefers to nap in her crib versus a stroller or car seat. I kept thinking while we were at Disney World she would surely get sleepy enough and sleep in her stroller. That only happened a hand full of times. She would much prefer take a good long nap where she is comfortable.

No comments: