That's the best word I have to describe our lives right now. I will attempt to catch you up... We put our house up for sale by owner on April 14, had a contract on it April 23 (with a closing date on or before May 31), Payton finished her preschool year, I have done my best to survive and finish the end of school, starting last Friday we began moving our house and are now officially out along with completing a mile long to do list full of inspections, paperwork, etc., I have also moved my entire classroom (with help from sweet students and friends), Jonathan has been working like crazy around the house to get things done, and we head to Disney Saturday. The craziness will continue as soon as we return as we attempt to no longer be homeless and living out of laundry baskets. It's such a bittersweet time. I am thrilled about the opportunity to teach 2nd grade next year and of course we are thrilled about having more space for our growing family, but it's a lot of change all at once. I couldn't help but get teary eyed when I saw the sweet handprint on the wall while cleaning the other night. Jonathan even admitted that it was weird to see the girls' rooms empty. Our home has been such a great place to grow our family. Right now we're just doing the best we can to survive! Here's to lots of changes...




No comments:
Post a Comment