Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Little Late

Unfortunately Jonathan and I had to work on Payton's birthday. With him at a new job and a special event at my school that night, we wanted to give our birthday girl as much attention as possible. We woke her up with a mini-muffin (her favorite!) and three candles to blow out. At first she thought we were nuts, but quickly realized what all the fuss was about.


We sent cupcakes to school to celebrate her birthday with her friends. Unfortunately I couldn't get away, but the grandmothers took pictures to share!

She stayed at Nana's the day of her birthday and Ella just happened to be in town also. Of course I was having a pitty party for myself that I wasn't with her, but I'm positive Payton didn't want me there anyways. They took the kiddos to Burger King to eat and play, and Payton had a blast.

I have been postponing this post until I got pictures from her school celebration, but I figured I needed to go ahead and post since that hasn't happened yet. At her 3 year appointment, she weighed 30lbs 3.2oz and was 37 inches tall. Big girl is growing so fast!

No comments: