It's no coincidence that it's been three and a half weeks since I last posted and that I returned to school three and a half weeks ago. I can't really give another reason for not blogging other than life is happening, and it's crazy! Our days are exhausting and full of to-do lists that seem to never get accomplished. I'm not sure that I've watched more than 15 minutes of t.v. at any one time in the past several weeks. The transition back to work has been just as hard (or maybe even harder) than I imagined. Yet, I have had so many reminders of just how blessed we are as a family. I am certainly unworthy and am trying to take in every moment of this crazy ride.
I digress.
You're not here to hear about what's going on in my life. I'll just share a few pictures with you for the time being. These were actually taken back at the beginning of September and Harper was 10 weeks. I will be back soon (hopefully) with 3 months updates and more of what's been going on around here.



1 comment:
I am so glad you are back but I knew it was teaching and two sweet ladies that were keeping you away :)
Post a Comment