Thursday, September 1, 2011

First Day

I sent Payton off to her first day of two year old preschool this morning. Luckily, no tears were shed (much unlike last year) and she was happy as could be when I left her. I know it sounds crazy, but one of the first things that I thought of when I knew that I wouldn't be working at the beginning of the school year is that I could actually go to Meet the Teacher and her first day with her unlike last year. It's the little things like that make it so hard being a working mom. Anyways, luckily we have two great teachers this year, Mrs. Sanford and Mrs. Simms. We are so excited to have Abby as one of her teachers this year! She and I have been friends ever since I can remember, and I know that she will make sure Payton is taken care of (and hopefully not hold anything against me for her attitude). I had to get the traditional first day of school pictures, and I just couldn't resist getting one with little sister too!





No comments: