Friday, August 19, 2011

2.5

If I'm being honest, this whole blog thing is purely selfish. I am sure that many of our posts don't interest many of you, and I apologize. I do it so that I can look back and remember what was going on in our lives and remember each stage of our sweet girls' lives. With that being said, I am going to try to do my best to sum up Payton at two and a half.

loves to play outside. wants to be as independent as a 20 year old. gets easily frustrated when she can't have that independence. flexible. a MONKEY. has started a shyness around strangers that mommy can't stand. loves to go to school or church and play with friends. wants to give hugs and kisses. no longer has anxiety when being left at church or school. talks non stop when it's just us around. not the greatest listener. whines. can put on a pout quicker than anyone I know. loves to nap. has started putting her fingers in her mouth. has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen.


sassy. lover of baby dolls. especially loves baby kaitlyn. wild. loves to help. even if it means throwing diapers away. loves to do laundry. has no patience. loves mickey mouse clubhouse. goes to bed with 4 loveys and several stuffed animals every night. she can take attendance of everyone who is supposed to be in her bed much faster than we can. has recently gotten into little mermaid. reminds us that she can only watch tv on LONG trips. likes to say that everything is "bootiful." even if it's an old tshirt and shorts that I wore to bed, it's still "bootiful."


is a stubborn eater. would eat sweets every meal of the day if she was allowed. loves yogurt mountain with blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, sprinkles, and m&m's. still loves broccoli and fruit. not a fan of meat. milk guzzler. asks for a piece of cheese at least 5 times a day. a daddy's girl. loves orange juice. can sing several songs including her abc's. knows most simple shapes. can identify all upper case letters. working on some letter sounds.


loves her baby sister. wants to feed. burp. change. hold. rock. if it has to do with Harper, she wants to help. thrives off of a schedule and predictability. finally starting to do decent with potty training. a LONG 5 ish months of potty battles. has had very few accidents that past month. even stays dry some nights and naps. wild imagination. clever. silly. knows just when and how to make us laugh to get her out of trouble.


loves anything to do with water. bubble baths. going to the lake. riding the wave runner with daddy. reading books with mommy and daddy. reading books to Harper. terrorizes Mollie. loves animals. steals our heart each and every day.

I'm sure I'm leaving out so much, but I hope that this post will help me look back and remember her at 2.5.



No comments: