My sweet family hosted a baby shower for us last week. I have to say that I was and still am overwhelmed with the kindness and generosity of everyone there (and those who were unable to make it). Sweet baby girl is so lucky to have so many people to show their love and excitement for her upcoming arrival. We got several things that we needed, but most importantly, enjoyed a wonderful night with some of the people we love the most. I have to say, it was a little crazy with 5 kids under the age of two present, but I wouldn't have it any other way. Payton had been looking forward to the "party" for days. Bamama even took her shopping for some necessities....pacifiers, a new book, a sock monkey, etc. If you ask Payton what all we got at the shower, she would only name the things that she gave to her. Overall, we got lots of wonderful goodies that will be useful in the coming weeks! Thank you so much to my sweet aunts and cousins who helped host the shower. Everything was amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment