We have been discussing what to do in baby sister's room (as we like to call her). It seemed logical to me to use the same bedding that Payton had. However, Payton's room is pink and we knew two pink rooms weren't a possibility. Since her bedding was just pink and brown, I was just considering leaving it a beige color. Jonathan thought otherwise, and was convinced that I wouldn't be happy in the long run. The truth is that I think this little girl already has him wrapped just like Payton does, and he wanted more for her. We ended up finding some bedding that we liked at Pottery Barn and went with a greenish, bluish, teal color. It was rather bright throughout the process, but I just love the end result. These pictures are for you Trippi and Lisa. Jonathan said he wasn't going to paint, but once again, I guess baby sister won the battle. He spent a good bit of the weekend last week working to paint and he and Pop put up crown molding. It really looks great!
Lastly, I will leave you with a picture of my growing belly. It was taken this morning-exactly 31 weeks. I cannot believe that she will be here in about two months!







1 comment:
Ashley, you are so stinkin' cute! I love the new nursery! Love the bedding too. I can't believe she will be here soon.
Post a Comment