She loves: airplanes, trains, tractors, trucks (basically anything big and loud), books, apples, grapes, broccoli, being outside, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, the night-night cuddles (lovey, bunny, lamby, and the most recent addition...dog)
Things we love: when she kisses you she has started making a kissy sound, leg hugs, she says I Love (You) all the time, cuddling her and reading books, when she sings along to songs in the car, listen to her talking to realize just how much she knows
I could go on and on but I have been teaching 26 nine and ten year olds, and to be honest, my memory just isn't helping me out right now. All in all, as challenging as parenting can be and as much as I question how good of a mom I am, she is the best blessing ever. Payton Olivia, we love more than you will ever know!
She also started big girl school this week. She is going to Parkway two days a week to socialize with other children (and give Bamama a little break). Please don't judge that she was a little sunburned from Sunday at the lake. Mom took a few pictures for me since I was stuck at work having meltdown that I couldn't be there for her first day. I think Payton had a little meltdown of her own, but I was reassured that she wasn't the only one. Hopefully it will get better with time.







No comments:
Post a Comment