Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Fun Day in Atlanta

My parents and I headed to Atlanta Monday to visit Uncle Andy and do a little shopping. We started the day off at IKEA. The one thing that I needed was out of stock, go figure! As a side note, I didn't know that IKEA has free child care for potty trained children while you shop. Now I just think we need to take it a step further and do that with a grocery store or restaurant. Anyone in on the million dollar idea? Anyways, we then headed to eat and played at a great park that Andy took us to. Payton of course loved swinging and sliding down the slide. The picture is actually from the huge slide that Andy took her down. Let's just say it might have been a little much. We then ran another quick errand and headed back to Auburn. We had a great day visiting and Payton loved playing with her Uncle Andy!



No comments: