Being a mommy is by far the most rewarding, difficult, fun, and exciting job in the world. Of course there are lots of changes in your life when you have a child. After some resistance, I have accepted some of them such as not going to restaurants and living on a schedule. I have found that life is just easier when you give in. I am okay with that. There's no question that it is worth the sacrifice. However, two things that are still bothering me are this...

and this...

I do not like messes! I am having a very hard time tolerating messy eating. I know everyone says, just let it go, but I can't help it. I also can't keep my house clean for the life of me. Again, everyone says get over it. My hardheaded self just can't accept that answer. I know I will have to get over it very soon, I'm just having a very hard time.
With all that said, how can you be mad when you see this?
1 comment:
Ashley she adorable and getting so big!!
Post a Comment