Sunday, May 24, 2009

Lots to report

Let's start with the fact that SCHOOL IS OFFICALLY OUT!!! I still have a teacher work day on Tuesday, but I can definitely handle that. I am so excited to spend every day with Payton and just hang out: no school, no classes, nothing but fun and relaxation! I really never thought I would make it until the end of the this year.

Mollie doesn't get too much blog attention, but she is definitely still my baby. Yesterday morning I noticed that her ear was really red and inflamed. Jonathan took her to the vet and we found out that she has an infection. She absolutely hates when we give her the medicine. Hopefully she will be back to normal soon!

Payton was 3 months old on Thursday. Her hands are much more active these days and she is able to pick up toys and play with them. She is a happy baby 90% of the time and loves to smile and even sometimes squeal. She is also making of habit of sleeping through the night. She makes life so much more exciting!



Jonathan's sweet grandfather passed away Friday morning. Grandpa is one of the most quick witted people I have ever met. While we will miss him terribly, I know that he is in a better place. Please keep Jonathan's family in your thoughts and prayers over the next few days and weeks.

No comments: