I just wanted to take a minute to brag on how sweet and wonderful my husband is. Let's just start by saying it was quite a week! Yesterday afternoon Payton attended her very first Easter egg hunt. I had to go to Target and Wal-Mart after that to get things needed for school on Friday. I wasn't feeling well, and needless to say was absolutely exhausted when I got home at 7:00. I came home to freshly cut grass, a picked up house, and dinner cooking!! After dinner, Jonathan then took a shower and took over with Payton until 6:00 the next morning! Don't get me wrong, my husband would gladly do any of these things for me any day of the week. It was just that it had been one of those days and it was such a nice surprise to get without me even asking him!! Thanks for being such a wonderful husband and daddy. We love you!
August updates
1 week ago







No comments:
Post a Comment